The eight main functions of packaging machinery and equipment
Packaging is a necessary condition for products to enter the circulation field, and the main means of achieving packaging is the use of packaging machinery. With the development of the times and the advancement of technology, packaging machinery is playing an increasingly important role in the packaging field.
Its main role is as follows:
(1) The use of packaging machinery can greatly increase labor productivity. Mechanical packaging is much faster than manual packaging. For example, candy packaging can only pack more than a dozen pieces of candy for 1 minute, while candy packaging machines can reach hundreds or even thousands of pieces per minute, increasing efficiency by dozens of times.
(2) The use of packaging machinery can effectively guarantee the quality of packaging. According to the requirements of the packaged goods, the mechanical packaging can obtain the packaging with the same specifications according to the required shape and size, and the manual packaging cannot be guaranteed. This is especially important for export goods. Only mechanical packaging can achieve standardization and standardization of packaging, and meet the requirements of collective packaging.
(3) The use of packaging machinery can achieve operations that cannot be achieved by manual packaging. Some packaging operations, such as vacuum packaging, pneumatic packaging, body packaging, isostatic filling, etc., are not possible with manual packaging and can only be achieved with mechanical packaging.
(4) The use of packaging machinery can reduce labor intensity and improve working conditions. Manual packaging is labor intensive. For example, it is labor-intensive and unsafe to manually package large and heavy products. For light and small products, due to the high frequency and monotonous movement, workers are prone to occupational diseases.
(5) The use of packaging machinery is conducive to the labor protection of workers. For some products that seriously affect your health, such as dusty and toxic products, irritating and radioactive products, it is inevitable to harm your health with manual packaging, while mechanical packaging can avoid it and effectively protect the environment from pollution.
(6) The use of packaging machinery can reduce packaging costs and save on shipping costs. For loose products, such as cotton, tobacco, silk, hemp, etc., compression packaging with a compression packaging machine can greatly reduce the volume, thereby reducing packaging costs. At the same time, because the volume is greatly reduced, the storage capacity is saved, the storage cost is reduced, and transportation is facilitated.
(7) The use of packaging machinery can reliably ensure product hygiene. Some products, such as food and medicine packaging, are not allowed to be packaged by hand according to the hygiene law, because they will contaminate the product, and the mechanical packaging avoids direct contact with food and medicine, ensuring the quality of hygiene.
(8) The use of packaging machinery can promote the development of related industries. Packaging machinery is a comprehensive science, which involves materials, processes, equipment, electronics, electrical appliances, automatic control and other disciplines, requiring all relevant disciplines to develop synchronously and harmoniously. The problems of any discipline will affect the overall packaging machinery. performance.
Therefore, the development of packaging machinery will strongly promote the progress of related disciplines. In addition, in order to meet the needs of high-speed packaging of packaging machinery, its related front and rear processes are bound to adapt to it, which promotes the simultaneous development of related processes.